Worry-Free Travel Program to Cozumel
As we are committed to give consumers confidence to travel this season, we have created a standard Hurricane Program:
- Hurricane policy will be in effect once the U.S. National Hurricane Weather Center has issued an official Hurricane warning for Cozumel. The policy is in effect for Hurricane only, not for lesser impacting storm like Tropical storm.
- In House Guests Departing Early: Guests who choose to depart early from Cozumel will be credited for the unused nights that can be applied towards a future stay.
- Guest Scheduled but Unable to Depart: Guests who are unable to depart due airport/port closures will be offered a distressed rate.
- Guests Scheduled but Unable to Arrive: Guests who are unable to arrive due to cancellation of flights or airport/port closure will be able to arrive on a later date with the following options:
- Arrive on first available flights after the storm and simply take the same number of nights confirmed at the same rate.
- Hold a credit for the unused nights for a future stay valid one year from original arrival date. We’ll honor de current rates up to just prior to Christmas during the same calendar year based upon availability. In no case these dates include Christmas Eve, Christmas, or any time between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
- Refund without penalty.